It’s the end of the season as we know it... and I feel fine!
Whether you are Wenger in, Puel out, or naked running through Saint Mary's, it was important for us to wrap it up (the season, that is). I spoke with a range of guests from around the world to try to get a handle on what happened this season and how we all feel about it. I hope you enjoy it. Below are the guests in order of appearance.
- Bob Brown - @rsbrown80
- Dan Hargraves- @dhargravessfc
- Derek and Tim Marshall- @timjmarshall
- Aydin Osman- @Aydin_Osman96
- Glen de la Cour- @L1Minus10
- George Maunders- @Maunders1995
- Rich Brill- find him on Facebook- Rich's duaghter has epilepsy, and he does all he can to help raise and spread awarness. Links to the UK and US based websites are here for you if you have any questions or want more information on epilepsy. https://www.epilepsy.org.uk for UK Listeners and for those in the US- http://www.epilepsy.com/
- Lloyd Collins- @Lloydyc1979
- Mike Holmgren- @PDX_Saints
Thank you to everyone who helped, wanted to help, tried to help, actually made things harder, etc. I could not have done this without you. We’ll be back for more soon, and I hope you will be too!
- The podcast now has a Facebook page (as do I). Be sure to like the page and follow along so you stay up-to-date with what’s going on. Visit--> facebook.com/SFCDellivery
- If you have questions or comments about the show, I'd love to hear them, please contact me via Twitter or email. If you have a guest you'd like me to try and get ahold of please let me know and I'll do my best.
- The artwork for the show is done by Matt Beling of the wearesouthampton page on Instagram. Be sure to check out the great edits, competitions, and polls he has going on over there.
- On this episode you heard a riff from BB King, I didn't create or recreate it, I just thought it was a good fit for the show.
Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on future episodes and also give the show a rating on iTunes!
All feedback can be sent to @SFCDell_ivery on Twitter or facebook.com/SFCDellivery and questions can be submitted using the hashtag #sfcdell. You can also email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until then, cheers.