- This week I am joined by the one and only Matt Beling (on Twitter @mattz182). He runs the wearesouthampton page on Instagram and I talk about him each and every week because he designed the artwork for the show. He also designed my phone case, which I talk about too many times during this episode. Sorry about that, but I really do like it. We talk Caceres, training camp, life in Barcelona, Puel, the EFL Cup Final and more.
- If you have questions or comments about the show, I'd love to hear them, please contact me via Twitter or email.
- The artwork for the show is done by Matt Beling of the wearesouthampton page on Instagram. Be sure to check out the great edits, competitions, and polls he has going on over there.
- On this episode you heard a riff from BB King, I didn't create or recreate it, I just thought it was a good fit for the show.
- If you were at the 1976 FA Cup Final or you are attending the EFL Cup Final this year, I'd love to talk to you about it. Please email me or contact me on Twitter. I'd love to hear your story and possibly use it on an episode of this podcast. Thank you so much!
- There are two new podcast about #SaintsFC. Be sure to check out the @RedandWhitePC and the @SaintsFCPodcast for more talk about the Southampton Football Club.
Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on future episodes!
Until then, cheers.