It’s almost Thanksgiving here in the USA. It’s my favorite time of year, it’s better than Christmas or Halloween, or even Easter. It’s a time to reflect, a time to remind ourselves of all that we have that is good, and a chance to surround ourselves with those people we love the most.
When I spoke with Becky Harris, senior player for the Southampton Women’s Football Club and current reserves player, the way she spoke about the team and how they were there for each other when the club was going through tough times, how the pushed each other to get better, and encouraged one another to get better, it just reminded me of exactly what a team should be, and who we should surround ourselves with. Becky and I spoke about a lot of things, from her family and sports growing up, to playing football, the gym, work, life, and more, but the one thing that stood out, the one thing I really took away from the time we spent on Skype, was just how special the club is.
Full disclosure, I sponsor a coach of the team and as a result have a small advertisement with the club. If you are interested in sponsoring a player, coach, or advertising, you can visit the contact page on the website, or email the club secretary (email below).
A special thank you to the Southampton Women’s Football Club, Amanda Burroughs, Simon Parker, Lee Calendar, and Becky for making this happen. It’s a pleasure and an honor to have to opportunity to work with such a fantastic organization and such amazing people.
- Southampton Women’s FC- on Instagram at @sotonwomensfc
- Southampton Women’s FC- on Twitter at @sotonwomensfc
- Website- https://www.southamptonwfc.co.uk/
- Club secretary, Amanda Burroughs- email@example.com
- CONTACT the SHOW and SUBSCRIBE-
- SUBSCRIBE NOW! Get every show as soon as it’s ready! Use the links below or search “Dellivery” in your app.
Credits and Stuff:
- LOGO Design- Matt Beling of the wearesouthampton on Instagram.
- Music Credits:
Until next time, cheers.