- For the first time on the podcast I had 2 guests on 1 mic. Freddie and Clive from the Ugly Inside were kind enough to make time to talk to me on Sunday afternoon(ish). Clive was there in 1988 when the Ugly Inside started, making copies by hand and distrubiting almost 3,000 fanzines at each home game. Clive, Freddie and I talk about how it's all changed and adapted and we take a look at how Southampton have changed in recent weeks. We talk about the Watford match and look ahead to the rest of the season too.
- Links for The Ugly Inside are below, be sure to check them out and subscribe/follow them to be sure you don't miss out on anything they have to offer.
- If you have questions or comments about the show, I'd love to hear them, please contact me via Twitter or email. If you have a guest you'd like me to try and get ahold of please let me know and I'll do my best.
- The artwork for the show is done by Matt Beling of the wearesouthampton page on Instagram. Be sure to check out the great edits, competitions, and polls he has going on over there.
- On this episode you heard a riff from BB King, I didn't create or recreate it, I just thought it was a good fit for the show.
Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on future episodes!
Until then, cheers.