- This week Luke Osman stopped by to help me work through what's going on at the club. We cover new signings, non-signings, and the perils of finding a Center Back outside the transfer window. We also look at two poor performances from Saints over the past week, and briefly look ahead to Sunderland, who suddenly look like they know how to play football.
- Luke Osman is on Twitter @LukeOsmanRS. He's the co-editor for Read Southampton (@ReadSouthampton) and if you haven't come across one of his articles by now then you are probably actively avoiding them. If you are interested in writing about Southampton FC you can contact Luke on his Twitter account, @LukeOsmanRS.
- In addition to his other work, Luke is the host of a new podcast all about Saints. You can find the Red and White podcast on Twitter @RedAndWhitePC. The first episode was recently released and the panel talks all about Claude Puel's reign at the club. You can listen to them on Soundcloud.
- Our artwork is done by Matt Beling of the wearesouthampton page on Instagram. Be sure to check out the great edits, competitions, and polls he has going on over there.
- On this episode you heard a riff from BB King, I didn't create or recreate it, I just thought it was a good fit for the show.
- Lastly, if you were at the 1976 FA Cup Final, I'd love to talk to you about it. Please email me or contact me on Twitter. I'd love to hear your story and possibly use it on an episode of this podcast. Thank you so much!
Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on future episodes!
Until then, cheers.