This week I had the opportunity to speak with Greg Baker, head of the Saints Foundation about serving the communities in and around Southampton through his work at the Saints Foundation. As always, we start with being a fan and work towards his current position as head of the Foundation. From there we look at the different projects the Foundation are currently focused on, how it’s changed since its inception in 2001, how new and current projects are developed, how you can get involved, and, most importantly, why he and his team do the work they do. If you didn’t already think the Saints Foundation was doing wonderful things in the city, I think you will after listening to this.
The links to get involved and follow the Saints Foundation are below, so be sure to check them out, whether you thought you heard of a program that would benefit you or someone you know, or there is some way you would like to help. Get in touch and get involved in what Greg and his wonderful team have going on.
Links for the Saints Foundation:
- Twitter- @SFC_Foundation - https://twitter.com/SFC_Foundation
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/saintsfoundation/
- YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeIuFho1kvfURMpKgRU5FFw
- Web- http://saintsfoundation.co.uk/
- Job and Volunteer Opportunities- https://www.onlineresourcing.co.uk/jobs/SouthamptonFCcareers/1/home/
- Volunteer- email@example.com
Greg also spoke on the Total Saints Podcast a few weeks back. The link to that episode is here-https://soundcloud.com/user-624988137/tsp-episode-9-saints-foundation-special
Don’t forget to send us any feedback, subscribe and leave us a review, whenever you get your podcasts.
- The artwork for the show is done by Matt Beling of the wearesouthampton page on Instagram. Be sure to check out the great edits, competitions, and polls he has going on over there.
- On this episode you heard a riff from BB King, I didn't create or recreate it, I just thought it was a good fit for the show.
Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on future episodes and give the show a rating on iTunes!
All feedback can be sent to @SFCDell_ivery on Twitter or facebook.com/SFCDellivery and questions can be submitted using the hashtag #sfcdell. You can also email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next time, cheers.