Dan James (@TheDanJames) is a regular guy… if by regular guy you mean an absolute stud who hasn’t missed an away day in 3 years, who coaches and works for the Saints Foundation and who appears almost every week on the Ugly Inside Fan Cams. Dan was kind enough to find time to chat with me after the ManU match about all sorts of things. We kept the recorded conversation to Dan's background and work, Saints’ latest match, the issues we are facing, listener questions and a bit more. I think you'll enjoy it. Dan is involved in lots of things, and those things are really good. So, links to those really good things are below. Check them out!
Links discussed in the show!
- Saints Foundation
- The Football Supporters Federation (FSF) Award Nominations are open. Vote Hugo → Vote Here! ←
- International Podcast day is just around the corner. Head on over to internationalpodcastday.com/ and find out how you can get involved, and be sure to use the #internationalpodcastday leading up to and on September 30th!
- There are two new ways to enjoy the show. You can now listen to the most recent episodes on Soundcloud and YouTube, and you can still subscribe wherever you get your podcasts by searching “Dellivery” in your app- just make sure autocorrect doesn’t change it to delivery- and then look for the same image that is used on the Facebook page and Twitter Account.
- If you have questions or comments about the show, I'd love to hear them, please contact me via Twitter or email. If you have a guest you'd like me to try and get ahold of please let me know and I'll do my best.
- The artwork for the show is done by Matt Beling of the wearesouthampton page on Instagram. Be sure to check out the great edits, competitions, and polls he has going on over there.
- On this episode you heard a riff from BB King, I didn't create or recreate it, I just thought it was a good fit for the show.
Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on future episodes and give the show a rating on iTunes!
All feedback can be sent to @SFCDell_ivery on Twitter or facebook.com/SFCDellivery and questions can be submitted using the hashtag #sfcdell. You can also email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next time, cheers.