The international break can be a time of boredom, but, luckily for us, the first half of it was filled with the final week of the summer transfer window. Depending on your perspective, that could make it better or worse. I, for one, am glad the window is over. VVD is ours, we’ve reinforced the backline and added to the midfield. However, we didn’t add to the attacking third. The initial results are in and, for this episode, we’re going to talk to 5 different people and get their grades on the Saints’ summer transfer business.
I’d like to thank all of my guests for their time and effort. It’s not always easy for people to do this, and I’m truly blessed to have had the opportunity to speak with each of them. Give them a follow on their various social media platforms.
This week’s guests, in order of appearance:
- Scott Shenton- Facebook
- Hasan Tariq- @HasanTariq10
- John Bailey- His podcast @SaintsFCPodcast
- Robbie- @SAINTSINFRANCE
- Ben Stanfield- @BenStanners. His podcast @TotalSaintsPod
- There are two new ways to enjoy the show. You can now listen to the most recent episodes on Soundcloud and YouTube, and you can still subscribe wherever you get your podcasts by searching “Dellivery” in your app- just make sure autocorrect doesn’t change it to delivery- and then look for the same image that is used on the Facebook page and Twitter Account.
- If you have questions or comments about the show, I'd love to hear them, please contact me via Twitter or email. If you have a guest you'd like me to try and get ahold of please let me know and I'll do my best.
- The artwork for the show is done by Matt Beling of the wearesouthampton page on Instagram. Be sure to check out the great edits, competitions, and polls he has going on over there.
- On this episode you heard a riff from BB King, I didn't create or recreate it, I just thought it was a good fit for the show.
Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on future episodes and give the show a rating on iTunes!
All feedback can be sent to @SFCDell_ivery on Twitter or facebook.com/SFCDellivery and questions can be submitted using the hashtag #sfcdell. You can also email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next time, cheers.