- Intro Music- 0:00
- Intro- 0:54
- Graham Copp- 3:09
- The Isle of Wight- 8:29
- League Cup Finals- 15:19
- Football and America- 18:58
- Listener Questions- 44:22
- The JPT Final Journey- 54:24
- End Credits- 1:01:56
For the last few weeks, it’s been a mixture of confusion and uncertainty, and even with the PL’s announcement of potentially resuming on June 1st, it’s still largely that way. Until we know more, we’ll just stay alert.
This week we’re avoiding most of that and diving into trips to the Dell, Ferry rides, keeping up with Saints from abroad before the internet was a thing, cup finals won and lost, and more with Graham Copp. Graham is a lifelong Saints fan from the Isle of Wight and who now lives near Washington DC. He’s written for the Ugly Inside and seen Saints up and down England and in the US. It was a real pleasure to be able to chat with him about his memories of the team, and just reflect and reminisce on some of the moments he’s enjoyed (and some of those he didn’t) for a while.
I hope you enjoy the chat. If you’d like to get in touch with Graham just send me a message and I’ll forward it on to him.
- CONTACT the SHOW and SUBSCRIBE-
- SUBSCRIBE NOW! Get every show as soon as it’s ready! Use the links below or search “Dellivery” in your app.
Credits and Stuff:
- LOGO Design- Matt Beling of the wearesouthampton on Instagram.
- Music Credits:
Until next time, cheers.