What a week! 7points from 9, 4 goals, 2 clean sheets, and some really good individual and team performances. Coming off a week like that, I was super excited to talk with Jamie Grant, @ManLikeGranty on Twitter. Jamie does a lot on social media, and in what I believe to be typical English fashion, he doesn’t really boast about it… the guy has almost 17,000 followers on his Instagram page dedicated to the club (@SouthamptonPage- Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) and has worked on social media for several different media outlets. He’s currently running social media for @12thManSport.
I can’t say enough how awesome it was to talk with Jamie about a range of topics. Lots of things aren’t on the episode because they simply don’t belong here, but Jamie is a class act, a good human, and a joy to work with. I hope you enjoy our conversation!
- Be sure to check out @SouthamptonPage on Instagram and also follow @Sure on instagram to be eligible for any future giveaways!
- Thanks to everyone who entered the @BobbyStokesBook giveaway. The winner of the book was Patrick Mauney, @great_state. Send me a DM and I’ll get it mailed to you asap!
- If you have questions or comments about the show, I'd love to hear them, please contact me via Twitter or email. If you have a guest you'd like me to try and get ahold of please let me know and I'll do my best.
- The artwork for the show is done by Matt Beling of the wearesouthampton page on Instagram. Be sure to check out the great edits, competitions, and polls he has going on over there.
- On this episode you heard a riff from BB King, I didn't create or recreate it, I just thought it was a good fit for the show.
Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on future episodes!
All feedback can be sent to @SFCDell_ivery and questions can be submitted using the hashtag #sfcdell. You can also email the show at email@example.com.
Until then, cheers.