Ep. 132- A New Season, A Season of New, with Aaron Smith and Lee Hurrell of the Southampton Women’s Football Club
This week Saints are off to China and Ireland to continue their preseason, but while the boys are away, the ladies will play… and they’ll play Spurs. If you are unaware, the Southampton Women’s Football Club is also preparing for their season and they are ramping things up by playing Spurs of the Women’s Super League this coming Sunday. There is more information about the match on all the Southampton Women’s FC social media channels, so be sure to check it out and get down to the ground to see just how good Southampton Women’s FC is. Beautiful football, (hopefully) beautiful weather and a good day out for you and the family.
This week on the show I had the chance to chat with Aaron Smith and Lee Hurrell (@westspice and @LHfutebol) about their new roles at the team, some of the changes they’ve made since coming in, how the team is kicking on and what they hope to achieve this year. It’s always a pleasure to be able to chat with representatives from the club and get an idea of how things are going, and I am extremely fortunate to have the opportunity to do so. I hope you enjoy the show.
If you are interested in getting involved with the Southampton Women’s Football Club, the links below will help you get started. Those interested in sponsoring a member of the squad or advertising in general, please contact Amanda Boroughs the club secretary directly at email@example.com.
- Southampton Women’s FC- on Twitter at @sotonwomensfc
- Website- https://www.southamptonwfc.co.uk/
- Media Inquiries- Hayley Newman- @NewmanHay on Twitter
- Club secretary, Amanda Burroughs- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule- https://www.southamptonwfc.co.uk/firsts-fixtures-results
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/sotonwomensfc/
- CONTACT the SHOW and SUBSCRIBE-
- SUBSCRIBE NOW! Get every show as soon as it’s ready! Use the links below or search “Dellivery” in your app.
Credits and Stuff:
- LOGO Design- Matt Beling
- Music Credits:
Until next time, cheers.