Sometimes life is frustrating... I mean it. I've made some serious life choices over the past 2 or 3 years, and a lot of them have centered around me not allowing myself to get frustrated with things I can't control... I'm not perfect, although I'd like to be, and neither is this episode... I had serious audio issues, my guest, Chris, had to record from work (thank you, Chris) and I was on a time limit that was imposed on me from above... top it off with the fact that I didn't get to watch the match against Bournemouth and I'm sitting in a hotel room right now, means I am frustrated. But, I'm done with that now.
My guest this week is Chris Rann, and he's fantastic! If you haven't seen his website, be sure to check it in the link below. We talk the non-darby, the website, life in Dubai, and the rest of the season.
- You can get in touch with Chris on Twitter @crstig and be sure to check out his website , georgeweahscousin.com.
- If you are intersted in winning a copy of Mark Sanderson's (@BobbyStokesBook - guest on episodes 10 and 11) click the link below and fill out the information. We'll announce the winner next week! Good luck!
- If you have questions or comments about the show, I'd love to hear them, please contact me via Twitter or email. If you have a guest you'd like me to try and get ahold of please let me know and I'll do my best.
- The artwork for the show is done by Matt Beling of the wearesouthampton page on Instagram. Be sure to check out the great edits, competitions, and polls he has going on over there.
- On this episode you heard a riff from BB King, I didn't create or recreate it, I just thought it was a good fit for the show.
Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on future episodes!
Until then, cheers.