Saints have hit their best run of form in some time, collecting almost 2 points per match since the last week of November after managing less than .7 ppg up until then. There are lots of reasons for the turnaround. A solidified lineup and formation, a better understanding of the system, fitness levels and more. Tom Murray (@T214Murray on Twitter) joins me this week to discuss the matches against Chelsea and Palace, answer your questions and round out the year and the decade.
Tom is part of the team that provides commentary for blind and visually impaired fans at Saints matches through Alan March Sport. You can get more information on the service by visiting the links below. Please spread the word to those who could benefit from the service as Alan March Sport looks to make football accessible to more fans all across the UK.
- Tom- @T214Murray
- Alan March Sport- @AlanMarchSport
- Saints AD Commentary- @Saints_AD
- SouthamptonFC Supporter Services- https://www.southamptonfc.com/supporter-services/disabled-supporters/audio-description
- CONTACT the SHOW and SUBSCRIBE-
- SUBSCRIBE NOW! Get every show as soon as it’s ready! Use the links below or search “Dellivery” in your app.
Credits and Stuff:
- LOGO Design- Matt Beling of the wearesouthampton on Instagram.
- Music Credits:
Until next time, cheers.