Michael Kurn is Southampton born and bred. He always wanted a career in professional football and he’s created one for himself as a presenter and reporter for the Premier League, working on studio shows such as Premier League FanZone and bringing pre and post match interviews with players and managers to many of our TV screens. Michael also does a lot of work with charities and other sporting organizations. From Hampshire Cricket, to England Hockey and the Olympic and Paralympic games, Michael has been around world doing what he loves.
Michael and I discuss his journey and career, as well as his current speaking engagements and upcoming book by the same title “Desire Dream Vision.” Michael is truly a motivated and inspirational character. From his positive attitude to his work with charitable organizations, just listening to him will inspire you. We also talk about Saints, the draw at Burnley, and what the rest of the season looks like for Saints as the club strive to stay in the Premier League and make a cup run.
You can get in touch with Michael on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, or visit his website michaelkurn.com and get a better idea about the book at the Desire Dream Vision website at desiredreamvision.com.
It was truly an honor for me to get to know Michael a bit better, to help share his story and to get the perspective on Saints of someone who constantly talks with ex-players, coaches, pundits, and fans around the globe.
I hope you enjoy it. Links to Michael’s social media and websites are below, just in case the embedded links above don’t work for you. Also, be on the lookout for Michael’s book when it is released in September of 2018.
- Instagram- @michaelkurn
- Twitter- @michaelkurn
- Facebook- @michaelkurn
- Website- michaelkurn.com
- Desire Dream Vision- desiredreamvision.com
- This podcast is partnered with The Saints Report. For your all your Southampton FC news and needs, visit The Saints Report on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- If you have questions or comments about the show, I'd love to hear them, please contact me via Twitter or email. If you have a guest you'd like me to try and get ahold of please let me know and I'll do my best.
- The artwork for the show is done by Matt Beling of the wearesouthampton page on Instagram. Be sure to check out the great edits, competitions, and polls he has going on over there.
- The show is on Twitter (@SFCDell_ivery) , Instagram (@sfcdell_ivery), and Facebook (facebook.com/sfcdellivery), so give us a follow, like the stuff, and stay up on what’s going down.
Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on future episodes and give the show a rating on iTunes! You can click the links below or search “Dellivery” in your app.
All feedback can be sent to @SFCDell_ivery on Twitter, @sfcdell_ivery on Instagram, or at facebook.com/SFCDellivery. Questions can be submitted using the hashtag #sfcdell, and you can email the show at email@example.com.
All music in this episode comes courtesy of the Free Music Archive at freemusicarchive.org.
Intro Song- “Epic Song” by BoxCat Games- http://freemusicarchive.org/music/BoxCat_Games/
End of Show/Credits- “Aim is True” by Podington Bear- http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Podington_Bear/
Until next time, cheers.