Jamie Grant (@JamieGrantRS) joined me again this week to talk kits, villains, heroes, and, the dismissal of Claude Puel. We also get up close and personal with some potential replacements, and some of them may leave you asking, did we do the right thing? Enjoy the show and be sure to check out all you can from Jamie by visiting the links below. He runs the Southampton Page on Instagram(@SouthamptonPage), Facebook, and Twitter (@SouthamptonPage), and you can get his writing by visiting @ReadSouthampton. Be sure to check them out and give them a follow if you haven’t done so already.
*BONUS PODCAST ALERT*- I’ll be a guest on the @yellowcardedpod tonight from 7-8PM EST (if you can’t listen live it is available as a podcast almost immediately after. I’ll be chatting Southampton and Houston Dynamo, and I’ll try not to embarrass myself on a live show. Give them a follow if you are at all interested in MLS or soccer media in general, as Stephen Brandt and Chris Gluck do a fantastic job and bring on some fantastic guests!
- The podcast now has a Facebook page (as do I). Be sure to like the page and follow along so you stay up-to-date with what’s going on. Visit--> facebook.com/SFCDellivery
- If you have questions or comments about the show, I'd love to hear them, please contact me via Twitter or email. If you have a guest you'd like me to try and get ahold of please let me know and I'll do my best.
- The artwork for the show is done by Matt Beling of the wearesouthampton page on Instagram. Be sure to check out the great edits, competitions, and polls he has going on over there.
- On this episode you heard the original verson of "Something Good" from Utah Saints. The link to the video is here.
- The Ugly Inside Video Channel let me take part in their End of Season Reviews... hey man, desperate times, etc. I helped out with Jack Stephens and Dusan Tadic- check them out!
Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on future episodes and also give the show a rating on iTunes!
All feedback can be sent to @SFCDell_ivery on Twitter or facebook.com/SFCDellivery and questions can be submitted using the hashtag #sfcdell. You can also email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next time, cheers.