Southampton is becoming a truly global club (this has been happening for some time, but I'm slow to this, as I am to most things). A quick check of Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook reveals accounts claiming to support the club from all around the globe. Accounts from Nigeria, Argentina, USA, and Mexico all boast hundreds or even thousands of followers. This week I spoke with Bastian who manages the @Saints_Chile accounts on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. With little more than speculation on issues surrounding the manger and potential replacements, we focused more on him, the accounts and the personal side of things. We discussed the season and what it’s like to support from Chile, and other issues surrounding the club. I hope you enjoy our conversation and be sure to give Bastian and @Saints_Chile a follow on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. All the links are below.
- The podcast now has a Facebook page (as do I). Be sure to like the page and follow along so you stay up-to-date with what’s going on. Visit--> facebook.com/SFCDellivery
- If you have questions or comments about the show, I'd love to hear them, please contact me via Twitter or email. If you have a guest you'd like me to try and get ahold of please let me know and I'll do my best.
- The artwork for the show is done by Matt Beling of the wearesouthampton page on Instagram. Be sure to check out the great edits, competitions, and polls he has going on over there.
- On this episode you heard a riff from BB King, I didn't create or recreate it, I just thought it was a good fit for the show.
- The Ugly Inside Video Channel let me take part in their End of Season Reviews... hey man, desperate times, etc. I helped out with Jack Stephens and Dusan Tadic- check them out!
Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on future episodes and also give the show a rating on iTunes!
All feedback can be sent to @SFCDell_ivery on Twitter or facebook.com/SFCDellivery and questions can be submitted using the hashtag #sfcdell. You can also email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next time, cheers.